At Retirement Solutions, we help families and professionals make confident investment decisions aligned with their needs, objectives and lifestyle goals. Like you, our clients are smart, successful and busy people who often simply lack the time required to research and process complex financial data, closely monitor investment portfolios on an ongoing basis, or determine which tax strategies may be most advantageous. They seek a competent and proactive partner they can rely to manage their wealth while exercising common sense and discipline. That’s why Retirement Solutions is the partner of choice for clients seeking:
- High touch, personalized and responsive service
- Collaborative approach that includes coordinating recommendations and advice with your legal and tax advisors
- Objective advice and guidance
- Sophisticated yet simplified, streamlined approach to financial management
- Proactive risk management
Discovery & Analysis
Before we develop your investment strategy, we conduct a comprehensive analysis to determine where you are today. We take the time to listen to you and understand your needs and goals. We assess your investment goals, available resources, spending and savings habits, risk tolerance, tax situation, needed rate of return and any other special needs you may have. This detailed research allows us to customize a plan to fit your specific needs.
We run detailed retirement projections which help us determine whether you will meet your retirement income goals, or are at risk for outliving your assets. And we provide a portfolio snapshot of your current investments to see how well they are helping you to build wealth as you pursue your goals.
Retirement Solutions will develop a personalized blueprint, addressing your specific risk versus return concerns. Once this blueprint is in place, we are able to provide personalized investment advice using sophisticated model portfolios developed by the experienced research professionals at LPL Financial and refined by Retirement Solutions to manage your unique needs. This helps create a systematic approach for working toward your investment goals. These portfolios are fine-tuned annually using the latest performance information available.
Ongoing Monitoring and Oversight
Our interest in your success doesn’t stop with construction of your investment portfolio. On an ongoing basis we:
- Carefully monitor your account performance, providing you with monthly or quarterly reports that summarize your activity and results.
- Make periodic adjustments to rebalance your portfolio after discussions with you, ensuring that our recommended strategies remain on track with your needs.
- Determine if your investment needs or risk tolerance has changed or if market events and activity warrant changes in your strategy. While we do not “time the market”, we will use our model portfolios to strategically increase or decrease your risk depending on forecasted market conditions.
- We will take into account your tax sensitivity by offsetting gains and losses where appropriate, usually during the last part of the calendar year.
- At the appropriate point in your life, we will design income strategies for you so that you will be able to withdraw funds from your account enabling you to enjoy life
Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss.
All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.